Donald Trump recently unveiled a “communications” website, claiming to publish content “straight from the desk” of the former president of the United States.
Following the Capitol protests in January, Mr. Trump was barred from Twitter and removed from Facebook and YouTube.
Since then, the former president has been issuing news releases, which will now be hosted on the new website.
Users will be able to like and retweet content from the platform to social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook.
It’s a blog, and it seems that there will be more of it in the meantime because a blog is clearly not what the public expects from the former President.
Campaign Nucleus, a digital services firm founded by Mr. Trump’s former campaign manager Brad Parscale, is said to have designed the website.
Jason Miller, Mr. Trump’s senior adviser, had recently stated that a digital social media site will be unveiled. In March, he said, “This new platform is going to be huge.”
Mr. Miller, on the other hand, tweeted on Tuesday that the new website was not the social media outlet that he had previously promoted.
The former president called Facebook, along with Twitter and Google, “a total disgrace” on his new website.
Several reports on the web recycle unfounded allegations that the presidential election was rigged last year.